A Full-Service Law Firm Serving Harrisonburg, Staunton and Lexington
Providing superior legal representation for more than 160 years
At Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver, PLC, we support residents and companies facing a number of legal issues from our offices in Harrisonburg, Staunton and Lexington. With decades of combined experience, our lawyers have the skill, knowledge and commitment to help you find solutions to even the most complicated and challenging legal matters affecting your family or your business.
Comprehensive support from well-respected attorneys
Our attorneys understand that clients often find legal issues difficult to handle and emotionally draining. To help reduce the time and stress of your legal proceedings, we offer:
- Value-based representation: For more than 160 years, our firm has offered client-oriented legal representation to residents of the Shenandoah Valley. To this day, we operate on the same values instilled in the firm by our founding members — we take great care to offer honest advice, personal representation and comprehensive support to every client.
- Tailored guidance: No two legal issues are exactly the same. With this in mind, we are careful to tailor our representation to your unique situation. If you require an aggressive attorney to fight on your behalf, you’ll have it. If you wish to take a more collaborative approach to your situation, we will offer the appropriate guidance. Whatever your needs or desired approach may be, you can rest assured that our staff is committed to helping you obtain the best possible resolution to your case.
- Reputable service: Our firm has provided quality representation to our clients for more than a century. We’ve gained a solid reputation for being strong advocates and for continually protecting the best interests of every client we represent.
- Area insight: We’ve served the people of the Shenandoah Valley for many years. We know other lawyers and judges in the area, and they know and respect us, which works to your advantage.
- Broad knowledge: As one of the largest law firms in the area, our staff possesses a breadth and depth of legal knowledge. This not only allows us to represent clients facing a wide range of legal matters, but also allows us to compare ideas on how to prepare the best possible case on your behalf.
- Accessible attorneys: With three convenient office locations, our lawyers are never far away. We take pride in being accessible and available to discuss your case when you have concerns and to provide answers when you have questions.
Decades of knowledge and skill to address your unique needs
The cases we handle fall within a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Business and corporate law: Our business and corporate law attorneys represent business owners with a number of concerns relating to a wide range of issues from hospital law to OSHA matters.
- Estate planning: We offer comprehensive estate planning services to help you express your wishes for the future or addresses conflicts stemming from a loved one’s passing.
- Litigation and disputes: Our attorneys represent clients involved in litigation and disputes over a wide range of issues, including real estate, insurance claims and OSHA claims.
- Personal injury litigation: As aggressive advocates for personal injury victims, we fight to help you recover the compensation you deserve for your pain and loss. We’ve successfully represented victims injured in situations ranging from automobile accidents to medical malpractice.
- Family and domestic law: Our family law attorneys are well versed in handling a number of issues, including divorce, visitation and custody, child support and spousal support.
Virginia full-service law firm committed to resolving your legal issues
Complicated legal issues that affect your family, your health or your business call for the help of an experienced attorney. From our offices in Harrisonburg, Staunton and Lexington, the lawyers at Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver, PLC are available from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to answer your questions and address your legal concerns. Contact us by phone at 540-434-0316 or online to discuss your specific legal needs today.