Trisha A. Culp
Direct Line: 540 438 5303
Fax: 540 434 5502
Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver PLC
100 South Mason Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Ms. Culp advises clients on the selection, formation, organization and management of business entities and counsels companies on various matters including corporate governance, mergers, and acquisitions, and employment and shareholder agreements. She also advises closely held businesses on business succession planning.
In addition, Ms. Culp advises and assists individual clients with their estate planning needs, including the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance medical directives.
- Corporate Law
- Health Care Law
- Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations
- Real Estate Law
- Taxation and Tax Planning
- Wills, Estates, Trusts and Estate Administration
Admitted to Practice
- Virginia (2003)
- Ms. Culp began her legal career as a corporate associate at the Cincinnati, Ohio law firm of Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP in 2002.
Memberships & Awards
- Virginia's Legal Elite, Virginia Business Magazine
- American Bar Association
- Secretary, Harrisonburg/Rockingham Association of Young Professionals
- Former Board of Directors, Secretary; Former Chair of Personnel and Policy Committee of CASA for Children in Augusta County