WAW’s DEPTH OF SKILL, TRAINING AND STRATEGIC THINKING
GIVES YOUR CASE A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE.
A strong foundation of integrity, knowledge and practical experience anchors the forward-thinking legal team at Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver PLC (WAW). Founded in 1845 by Congressman and state legislator John T. Harris, WAW has remained dedicated to our roots of comprehensive, precise representation aimed at creating long-term success for clients. Diverse backgrounds, top-notch education and years spent working in firms and corporations in New York, Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Philadelphia and Charlotte, as well as throughout Virginia, make our lawyers uniquely qualified to deliver winning strategies and solutions in resolving your case.
The practice originated in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, serving clients from Roanoke to Winchester, and now takes cases throughout Virginia, West Virginia, and the mid-Atlantic. The firm’s wide-range of expertise makes it an excellent choice for a variety of business and personal legal needs.
- Founded: 1845
- Founder: John T. Harris
- One of the Largest Firms in Virginia
- Offices: Harrisonburg and Staunton
- Admitted to Practice: Virginia, West Virginia, District of Columbia, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and North Carolina
- Managing Partner: Humes J. "Tripp" Franklin, III, Esq.
- Controller: John Wiita
- Legal Recruiting Partner: Humes J. "Tripp" Franklin, III, Esq.